How to Patch the Mobile Installation file in OS 3.0 for iPod Touch/iPhone
- Go to Cydia
- Tap on Manage tab
- Tap on sources
- Tap on “Edit” and then on “Add” , type in the hackulo.us repository which ishttp://cydia.hackulo.us
- Tap on Add Source
- After the source is added, go to “Search” in Cydia and search for AppSync for OS 3.0
- Install and Confirm
- Select the applications you want and click sync, they will be synced without any errors
Now you can freely sync your jailbroken apps via iTunes to your iPod Touch 1G/2G and iPhone.
Howdy! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout
ReplyDeleteout and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading your posts.
Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that
cover the same topics? Thank you!
my weblog ... apcc.org.au
My weblog : yashmak
I'm new to developing web sites and I was wanting to know if having your blog title related to your content really that critical? I notice your title, "Blogger: How To - Do it Yourself " does appear to be spot on with what your website is about yet, I prefer to keep my title less content descriptive and based more around site branding. Would you think this is a good idea or bad idea? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated.
ReplyDeletemy blog - online backup
My web page :: wikipedia
Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long
ReplyDeleteas I provide credit and sources back to your weblog? My website is in the very same area of interest as yours and my visitors would definitely benefit from
some of the information you present here. Please let
me know if this ok with you. Thank you!
Here is my web site - infiltration
Also visit my weblog : caisson
Amazing! I'm really enjoying the layout of your weblog. Are you using a custom theme or is this freely available to all users? If you don't want
ReplyDeleteto say the name of it out in the public, please
be sure to e-mail me at: hughweddle@gmail.com. I'd love to get my hands on this theme! Appreciate it.
my page ... classics
This design is incredible! You most certainly know how to keep a reader amused.
ReplyDeleteBetween your wit and your videos, I was almost moved
to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Wonderful job.
I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented
it. Too cool!
Check out my website Online Backup
I do not know if it's just me or if everyone else encountering issues with your site. It appears as though some of the written text within your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too? This might be a problem with my browser because I've had this
ReplyDeletehappen previously. Kudos
Here is my site: folije
I do not know whether it's just me or if everyone else encountering problems with your website. It appears as if some of the text in your content are running off the screen. Can someone else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them too? This may be a issue with my internet browser because I've had this happen previously.
ReplyDeleteKudos
Here is my web site: data
my site > help
Ahaa, its pleasant discussion on the topic of this article at this place at this website,
ReplyDeleteI have read all that, so now me also commenting at this place.
my web blog :: declaring bankruptcy in florida
I have to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this blog.
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping to view the same high-grade content by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own site now ;)
Have a look at my weblog :: bmi calculator female