If you have followed the last few blogs of Jailbreaking IPhone, then the only thing required to do is follow the steps below.
1. Connect your IPhone to a Wifi Network
2. Update Cydia, if its already updated Ignore this step . Cydia gets installed as part of Jailbreaking.
3. Open Cydia from Iphone and click the search button
4. Search for ultrasn0w and install the software
5. Restart your Iphone and put in your SIM , you will get a message that your SIM has been activated. Thats it you have successfully unlocked your Iphone 3g
Great great great! So, these five steps, are the only steps that I need to do, and it's all done?
ReplyDeletedesbloqueio iphone
can i do it for iPhone 4g solution.
ReplyDeleteI am using that solution for 4g my cell phone can Sim rejected. what could I do?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteNice blog really helpful for those who don't know about how to unlock iphone 3g from network lock ...I got my iphone 3g unlocked from network lock with the help of providers like
ReplyDeleteWickedUnlock.com here they unlocked my iphone 3g using remote unlocking service for affordable cost ....